over 2 years ago
Hello all. We are officially less than a month away from the healthcare hackathon. We wanted to send you a gentle reminder of the event coming up July 19-21 with a some additional information:
- This is an in-person hackathon. You must purchase a ticket through Eventbrite to attend the event. You can do so here. The event officially kicks off at 6:30pm Friday. Feel free to check in any time after 3:00pm.
- If you do not purchase a meal plan, you will be able to purchase individual meals throughout the weekend for $15. Want your food delivered? Download carGO. We'll have delivery and rideshare coupons for everyone that weekend.
- We may have to switch venues to accommodate capacity. Be on the lookout for another email 2 weeks before the hackathon.
- Obviously this is a healthcare hackathon, but the sub-theme will be announced Friday evening. No worries, it will still be very broad-based.
- Individuals will have the chance to pitch problems they know need solved, and then individuals will have a chance to pitch ideas. Teams will form around these. Teams must be 3-8 people.
- As hackathons go, all code must be written during the weekend. We are allowing attendees to bring code written 2 weeks prior to the hackathon, but it must be provided open source.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out by emailing email@example.com. And lastly, help us spread the word. The more attendees that come will allow us to unlock additional cash awards. Everyone loves more cash.