Healthcare Hackathon 2019. Compete for $50,000 in cash prizes.
The Marquette Tech District and Saint Francis Healthcare System will bring together developers, designers, clinicians, entrepreneurs, and researchers to solve community-wide problems in healthcare. Participants across youth, collegiate, and professionals will work in teams to solve these problems by building software solutions over the course of an entire weekend. There will be $50,000 in cash prizes awarded to top teams. The Healthcare Hackathon will be held Friday, July 19 to Sunday, July 21, 2019 at Dempster Hall at Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
All participants must register through our Eventbrite page HERE.
- 3:00pm: Participant check-in begins
- 5:00pm: Friday dinner
- 6:30pm: Opening remarks
- 7:00pm-9:00pm: Problem/Idea pitches and team formation
- 10:00pm: Participant check-in closes
- 7:30-9:00am: Saturday breakfast
- 9:00am: Each team will need to create a profile on DevPost and add their team members by this time.
- 12:00pm: Saturday Lunch
- 6:00pm: Saturday Dinner
- 7:30-9:00am: Sunday morning light breakfast
- 10:00am: Final projects must be submitted via DevPost
- 10:30am: Judging begins
- 11:30am: Sunday Brunch
- 1:30pm: Judging ends
- 2:00-4:00pm: Awards and closing ceremony
- 4:00pm: Event closes, participants dismissed
Join the Facebook Event.
$50,000 in prizes
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
How to enter
To register for the Healthcare Hackathon 2019, participants much get tickets on our Eventbrite here. https://healthcare-hackathon-2019.eventbrite.com
Dr. James Stapleton
Co-founder, Codefi and carGO
President and Chief Executive Officer, Saint Francis Healthcare System
CTO, carGO/Co-founder, Codefi
Chief Performance Improvement Officer, Saint Francis Healthcare System
Vice President - Professional Services, Saint Francis Healthcare System
Director of Software Engineering, Vizient